The Meliá Vacation Club Cozumel Resort for a Day pass is ideal excursion for the whole family, with services and facilities designed so that the adults can relax while the kids have fun!
Ideally located on a beautiful white sand beach, the Meli Cozumel
Beach Resort is truly one of the most impressive all-inclusive hideaways
in all of Mexico. A Day Pass at Melia Vacation Club Cozumel All Inclusive is an excellent choice to spend a day full of entertainment in one of the most beautiful beaches on the island! Swim in our two great pools, participate in an extensive program of indoor and outdoor activities and enjoy of a large variety of food and beverages at our restaurants and bars. The hotel offers a casual, comfortable and inviting resort experience that is certain to satisfy one and all.
The All Inclusive Experience: Your Cozumel Resort For a Day Pass includes lunch, snacks and drinks! Meliá Vacation Club Cozumel restaurants offer exceptional food, exquisite presentation, extraordinary surroundings and service, so that you can enjoy an authentic culinary experience during
your day in Cozumel.
- La Isla International Buffet: Located close to the beach with magnificent ocean views, serving an
extensive tropical-Caribbean breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast from 7 to 11:30am;
Lunch from 12:30 to 4pm. Serving
international and Mexican
dishes, including soup, rice, meat and fish dishes, ice creams and delicious desserts.
& Snack Bar:
La Iguana Snack-Bar is our open-air snack bar open during the
day, offering a refreshing selection of hot and cold sandwiches by the
poolside and on the beach.
- Getting thirsty? Cool down with your drink of choice at the El Embarcadero Beach Bar or swim up and stay cool at El Isleño swim-up bar! Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included in this Cozumel shore excursion. Bottled water, beer, wine, cocktails, frozen drinks, sodas, juices…what will you choose?
Transfers are not included, taxi service is readily available both at the cruise pier and at the resort for your return. We recommend heading back to the cruise ship 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure. Here are easy transfer tips based on your arrival pier:
- Punta Langosta:10 min tax ride, about US $8 for 1-4 guests.
- International Pier: 20 min tax ride, about US $17 for 1-4 guests.
- Puerta Maya: 23 min tax ride, about US $17 for 1-4 guests.
How it Works:
Purchasing your Resort for a Day shore excursion day pass
is simple. Make your online purchase and your resort passes are
emailed to you within the same day. Simply print your passes and bring
them with you on your trip. Passes are required upon check-in at the
resort. Resort For a Day excursion passes can be purchased up until the day before you are
in port. However,
availability is very limited, so book early to secure your
Melia Vacation Club Resort Overview
Melia Vacation Club Customer Overview