Come enjoy the beautiful private beach, pool and water park while your cruise is in port! Playa Mia Grand Beach Park was awarded the Bravo Award on TripAdvisor in 2015 as the top tour operator and attraction in Cozumel!
Your Day Pass to Cozumel's best beach club includes an incredible water park featuring Buccaneer's Bay kids area; a lagoon-pool chock-full of fun activities including a pirate ship, water-canons, water sprays & animal slides. Relax with your favorite drink at the Oasis Island Pool & make a splash on the 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides. Enjoy your day in port with family and friends at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park!
The All Inclusive Experience: Your Cozumel Resort For a Day Pass includes lunch, snacks and drinks!
- Full-day admission into Cozumel’s Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Swimming pools & water park: Buccaneer’s Bay, Oasis Island, the Floating Park and the Twin Twister waterslide
- Lounge on a beautiful stretch of white sandy beach or cool off with a swim in the Caribbean Ocean
- Enjoy non-motorized water sports including: kayaks, paddle boats, water bicycles, hobie cats floating mats and inner tubes.
- Unlimited International Buffet
- Open Bar: Bottled water, soft drinks, draft beer, juice, tequila, mezcal, brandy, rum, vodka, and cocktail mixes such as margaritas, piña colada, rum punch & daiquiris
Transfers are not included, taxi service is readily available both at the cruise pier and at the resort for your return. We recommend heading back to the cruise ship 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure. Here are easy transfer tips based on your arrival pier:
- Punta Langosta: 20 min tax ride, about US $16 for 1-4 guests.
- International Pier: 12 min tax ride, about US $15 for 1-4 guests.
- Puerta Maya: 12 min tax ride, about US $15 for 1-4 guests.
How it Works:
Purchasing your Resort for a Day shore excursion day pass
is simple. Make your online purchase and your resort passes are
emailed to you within the same day. Simply print your passes and bring
them with you on your trip. Passes are required upon check-in at the
resort. Resort For a Day excursion passes can be purchased up until the day before you are
in port. However, availability is very limited, so book early to secure your
Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, Cozumel